View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 08:57 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 6

I felt a slight slacking in the whip, but not enough to let me slip out of her. Her eyes were still closed and her chest was pumping rapidly as she came down from her shivering orgasm. I just stood there waiting to be told what to do. She looked up at me and smiled, not a smile of loving, an evil wicked grin. The grin told me she wasn’t near done with me. She let go of one side of the whip and it fell to the floor and told me to back up against the wall. I walked backwards and stood with my bare ass touching the wall. She rolled up and sat on the edge of the bed for a minute.

“I think its time to clean you up” she explained while leering at me, “follow me”.

She walked out the door and went down a hallway once again lit with candles along the wall. She stopped at a door and opened it. It was more brightly lit than the other rooms and it was a type of bathroom. It was a rather large room with a shower curtain at one end and mirrors everywhere. The ceiling and walls even past the curtain were covered with mirrors and once again I began to worry what was to happen to me although I will admit the apprehension was laced with small amounts of pleasure. She looked back at me and then whipped open the shower curtain. It was a very large shower stall more than 8 feet by 8 feet. There were shower heads on 3 sides and there was a pair of shackles hanging down from the center shower head.

“Walk up and put your hands up by the cuffs”, she ordered me.

I walked up to the wall and put my palms on the wall. She walked to either side of me and clasped my hands into the loops. She then walked behind me and patted my legs apart getting me to spread them quite far apart. She began to tisk at me and I heard her walk away. I just stood there half bent over legs spread, naked in a shower stall wondering what the hell I had gotten myself into. I heard her coming back in and looked back at her. She had removed all her clothing and had something in her hand that I could not see from my view.

“Please look only at the wall Dan. I am going to wash you and myself and then make this ass of yours look more presentable to me.” She told me with authority.

I heard the shower head on my right go on, but I just stared straight ahead. I could hear her getting wet next to me and the urge to see her showering was too great and I began to turn my head. However this is what she was waiting for. My head did not get to move an inch when I felt a paddle come down on my ass hard.

“I told you to look only at the wall”, she said half chuckling at me.

I kept my face straight forward feeling my ass tingling from the hit. Surprisingly I also felt my cock get harder and I shook my head in disbelief of myself.

“Smack, smack” went the paddle since I had moved my head. The second hit making me move slightly forward because of the stinging it was giving me. I could hear her wet feet padding behind me tisking me again. I felt her hand stroke my ass feeling the heat from her slaps. She reached over me now and turned on the shower head I was positioned under. Warm water began to cascade over me and it gave me cooling relief as it rolled across my throbbing ass. Devon took her hand and rubbed water into my hair as she placed the paddle up against my butt. I felt her reach over and grab a bottle of something and she began to wash my hair like I was a child. The suds were running all over me and I moved my head to avoid it getting in my eyes.

With my head movement she immediately backed away and gave me 3 hard whacks with her paddle.

“I can see you like that Danny-boy, but your ass is now the nice ruby red shade I so like”.

With that she dropped the paddle to the ground and came up behind me and reached up to grab a bar of soap off the wall. She began to sud me up from top to bottom and as she lathered me she would rub her body against mine getting it soapy as well. She worked my back, my butt, and my legs till I'm sure I was covered in soap. Then unexpectedly I felt her reach up and release my hands.

She then spoke, “I am going to put my hands against this wall Dan and I want you to wash me just like I did you. You will pay special attention to my ass and get it very clean. You will then rinse it off, then squat down and clean it out with your tongue. Then once you get it nice and soaked with you saliva you will take your hard prick and gently place it in my ass and I will fuck you with my tight hole”.

She walked over to the wall and put her hands on it and pointed her ass out at me. I took the bar of soap and walked over to her and began to wash her. I lathered her front, back everywhere especially running my fingers between her cheeks all the way down to her clit. She was slightly bucking along with my hands and I could tell she was getting worked up. I dropped the soap and began to rinse her off; she was quickly shoving her ass out. After I rinsed her off I squatted down behind her and began to lick at her ass. She was shaking back and forth telling me to stick my tongue in. I obliged her actually enjoying myself in this taboo venture. I was getting it plenty wet and getting very into it when she told me to stand up and get ready. I stood up and she bent over farther showing me a wonderful view of her puckering hole. I came up to her and place the head of my member at her entrance. I expected a lot of resistance but I forgot whom I was with. Devon gave her hips a quick wiggle and my head plopped in.

I had never felt anything like this in my life; it was so different and tight. She let out a deep moan and one of her hands quickly dropped down as she began to rub herself. She thrust her ass back and I entered her fully.

“Pump me Dan, it wont take me long, so pump me and fill me with your cum, now”, She told me through bated breath.

I began to pump her, the saliva providing the lubrication we needed. Her hands were pumping rapidly under her and her moans were coming fast and often. I grabbed her hips and began to pull into her hard and she seemed to like it as she pushed against me harder with every thrust. It was not long as we stood there pumping and moaning and I could feel myself getting close to cumming. The feeling was more intense than any I had ever known but I was forcing myself to try and hold back. Just as I knew I would blow my wad she began to come. She cried out almost screaming calling me names telling my go harder, faster as she began to shake. Her shaking was more than I could take and I felt my head swell and then explode its juice into her. I kept pumping and I could feel it keep pumping out as she had shutter after shutter on me.

We started slowing and I could feel myself almost immediately going soft. She pulled her self away from me and she dropped to the floor against the wall the water from the shower running down on her and she just looked up at me once again with the evil grin.