View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 12:22 PM

Orally speaking....I cannot claim to have specifically tasted a women's cum via the infamous gushing etc...probably because the whole thing is such a wet and wonderful experience...

For me...it is kind of like this...my mouth, gently licking up and down..slowly I suck on her little clit..sliding my tongue in and out and under....in and out...she starts to tense...I can feel her whole body move in time with my licking....I start to increase my pace.. I add a finger..deeper...faster...sucking harder...she starts to rub her body against my mouth creating more friction..then she starts to cum...she shakes, and shudders, pressing against my mouth...asking my tongue to go deeper..and she sighs and moans and reaches a cresendo of orgasm...I can feel her inner walls contracting and expanding in rapid speed as the full pleasure of the moment sets in.....then she slowly slides down from the peak...very relaxed......

I pull my mouth away..my tongue giving a last few tentative licks of her lips..searching and tasting..and confirming she is well and truly done...I pull away entirely..drenched in her juices and my saliva...it's all good.

Hope that was the type of answer you were looking for....