View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 07:48 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alassė
Can you remember your first true love?
Can you picture them clearly?
Do you still think of him/her often?
Do you still have reminders stored away of them?
Do you dream of them?
Can you still fell their touch?
Can they still make you weak at the knees?
Do you wish you could be with them again...even if just for a while?

Just curiosity you understand

Welllllll...in my situation, it's a little different. I'll answer some of these pre-2005, if you don't mind.

1. Yes--I never forgot him.

2. Yes, I could.

3. I thought about him fairly frequently. I still analyzed that things that happened and I could've done differently, and I had a lot of regret.

4. No, and that made me/still makes me sad. Long story short, there was someone in my life after him who was more than a little threatened, and I was too young/naive to protect what was rightfully mine.

5. I did occasionally.

6. Yes, I could. During our first "real" conversation after reconnecting this spring, that's one of the things I told him--that I could still remember his birthday, his high school phone number, and the way he kissed me.

7. Every time I'm with him.

8. I am constantly amazed that we somehow stumbled upon each other and, on top of that, that the feelings were still there and have grown.

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author