View Single Post
Old 08-18-2002, 06:06 PM

..my arsehole felt enormous, warm liquid flowed out. I rolled over onto my back, legs spread feeling their spunk flowout of my anus.

Colin and Gary moved next to me - Gary gripped my cock and started to pull my foreskin, gently wanking my cock, Colin licked my nipples, sucking them into hard points, his head dropped down and tongued my cock, Gary stopped tugging and joined him, they alternated sucking for licking. My cock was massive and then Colin took the head into his mouth and started to get into rhythm. Gary kissed me, his lips pressing against me. As Colin sucked my cock his fingers trailed slippery circles around my anus, he released my cock "One last present" He held up a large dildo, it had base-plate - "Open wide" he commanded I parted wider and felt the cool, hard rubber enter my anus, while he continued sucking my cock. My arse felt great, I love the feeling of a cock between my cheeks or up my anus. My balls started to tingle, I felt my orgasm approaching, I I gasped gripping Gary, my kisses more passionate and harder, Colin's mouth was soo tight, I gasped and shot cum into his mouth. He swallowed, milking my cock...