View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 12:14 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
sore boobs and nipples...when i'd travel down stairs i'd have to hold my boobs so they didn't jiggle, lol. queasiness from coffee, chocolate and smokes, especially in the AM at first but after about a month and a half it was all day every day. cramps that weren't really period cramps, just twinges of pain. sensitive to smells...coffee and raw meat at the market especially; i couln't go anywhere near those aisle. increased sex drive. all of this was before my first missed period. after about 4 months, it was all the same stuff but on top of it i had heart burn soooo bad i wanted to cry. i personally ate enough tums to keep the tum's execs in high style for the rest of their lives.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose