View Single Post
Old 08-20-2002, 09:26 AM

Headaches with orgasms

Recently started being intimate with a new guy and our first night together, which was awesome, I got a sharp, stabbing headache that seemed to start at the back of my neck.

I got rear-ended when I was 19 so I do get neckaches (every now and again) that can cause headaches sometimes but this is totally different. They usually start with dull ache in my neck and I need Advil for the neck and Tylenol for the headache. But what I'm getting now is completely different.

I'll have absolutely no signs of neck or head discomfort. I'm conscious of it now and try to relax my neck and have my head comfortable as possible. But right before I orgasm I'll feel it start faint but sharp. At this point I'm on the edge so I ignore it and when I come it blows up into a sharp, stabbing headache! It's like all over the front part of my skull from one temple to the other.

My doctor says that some people just get headaches and there is nothing that can be done but I've never, ever had this before. It just started 3 weeks ago. I did move so I might have strained my neck in the move. I have felt it once (the neck part) moving something heavy but it was faint and went away quickly. But I've had it at least 5 times. I've only had one orgasm in the last 3 weeks that wasn't painful I get them when I masturbate as well so I'm screwed no matter what way I look at it.

I'm thinking about going to a acupuncturist. People keep telling me to see a chiropractor but I really don't think that is the problem. I am hesitant to let anyone try to realign my neck. I know ppl who have had good results seeing acupuncturists so I think I will try that.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this or knows anyone who has? My doctor acted like it was common and I just had to live with it but it doesn't seem right. Maybe I'll try acupunture and if no relief I'll get her to x-ray my neck to make sure everything is ok. It scared the life outta me! I thought I was having a stroke!!

Sweet Chastity