View Single Post
Old 08-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Kas was good to chat with and eventually we went to her room, she then showed me some clothes hse had brought with her, mainly very skimpy knickers, which looked great on her arse and very tight across her pussy. This all made me curious and I tried on, at her insistence, a black pair of kinckers with a thong back. She told me to bend over, I did so and heard her sigh. "ohh, I love seeing guys in girls panties"

I could feel myself going red. The the door opened and in came two guys, both naked. Kas introduced her lover Jim and his "friend" - Karl.

Jim and Karl were both naked, cocks hard and JIm's looked sweet - medium length, nice colour and smooth loooking. Karl was big, not donkey size but very thick and about 8-9 inches. Jim siad I looked great in his girl's panties. Kas then told me that while she liked Jim, she loved seeing Jim get fucked or fucking another guy.

I could not keep my eyes of their cocks, and then I reached out and stroked their cocks. I gently pulled Jim's foreskin over his ridge and just rubbed Karl's cut monster cock. Pre-cum oozed out and I could not resist kneeling and licking it from the tips oof their cocks.. i felt so turned on again, two cocks one in each hand, licking them both. Jim's cock was very smooth and tasted very good - sweat, soap and pre-cum. Karl's cock just tasted of sweat, pre-cum and slihtly of arse, I guessed he had fucked Jim recently. This was turning into a new fantay, two cocks. I had wanted to be spunked on by lots of cocks, to feel spunk dripping dowwn my face, but loads of it, to drink loads of it. I really was in a spunk craving phase. I gripped Karl and started to wank him, and took Jim into my mouth, sliding my mouth down his head. He felt good in my mouth. I started to move my lips back and forward around his glans. I heard Kas moan and looked over to see her gently running her fingers along her labia..

I pulled Jim out and said thickly"Kas get me more cock, five more I want spunk and cream all over me."

Then I pulled Jim back into my mouth and took his length all the way in. his cock was lovely. The skin soft but hard, and his shape was lovely..