View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:01 PM
Married Couple

Tuesday and Wednesday passed by rather quickly. Before the game, all of us cheerleaders went out onto the field to get the crowd warmed up. I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked up into the bleachers and saw Mr. Raney directly in front of me, about four seats up.

All during the game, I put a little more "umph" into my moves. You know, swinging my hips a little more, thrusting my tits our further, making my moves a little more provocative than usual. I could tell by the way Mr. Raney was looking at me as the game finished, there would be no going back to his office. He was going to fuck me just as soon as he got the chance.

When I came out of the stadium, Mr. Raney was talking with another teacher. To make it look good, I went over and asked him if I could talk to him about a homework assignment. Together we walked off to a secluded area of the stadium's outside. Finding a dark stairway with a railing, Mr. Raney wasted no time in feeling me up as he kissed me.

"We'll have to make this one quick," he said as he hurriedly undone his pants. "I don't care," I said as I too quickly removed my red uniform bloomers, "just as long as I get to have your cock in me, it'll be good." My red and white pleated skirt twirled as I quickly turned around and leaned over the railing, spreading my legs wide. I moaned as Mr. Raney rammed his hard, thick, seven and half inch cock into me. His right hand covered my mouth as I let out a low scream. His left one grabbed and rubbed a tit through my sleeveless uniform top.

"MMM," I moaned as he began to slowly fuck me. His hand was still on my mouth as he lowly whispered "shhh". It was then that I heard someone coming around the building. This didn't seem to faze Mr. Raney as he continued to slowly moved in me. I had to admit that the idea of being caught with my legs spread and Mr. Raney's cock buried deep in me turned me on even more.

I began to move in rythem with him. We slowly, and quitely, fuck as the Head Master and Members of the Board passed by. We were so far back into the shadows of the stairway that they didn't even see us there. The Head Master heard my moan and pointed us out that one of the football players must be celebrating with his girlfriend.

The close call heighten our desire and we bagan to move faster in rythem. Mr. Raney's hand was still covering my mouth as I let out a squeel of pleasure as I came. "Oh Jesse," he lowly moaned. As the sound of the voices died away, the only sound was that of Mr. Raney's balls slapping my pussy as he fucked me. Grabbing my hips, he gave a long, low groan and came. A few more strokes and my pussy milked his balls of their cum. "Damn that was good," he panted as he pulled out. "Definately," I said cooing as I put my uniform bloomers back on.

Mr. Raney and I continued to have out "tutoring sessions" until I graduated. I'm sure that there has been, and will be, several girls who will be needing "extra tutoring" from him. I'm just happy that I was one of them.