View Single Post
Old 01-11-2006, 11:22 PM
Boobalicious Member

The Nose Knows, and Remembers

I know this has probably been discussed but I just wanted to revisit this out of curiosity and to see the differences between men and women. I've recently become fascinated with the nose and how it smells, the different sensors that cause your brain to decipher the difference in good smells and bad smells. They say that smell is the sense most linked to memory. I know it's true for me. I can smell a certain candle, food, air freshener, cologne and be taken back to any point in my life. For instance Glade Melon Burst candles will forever remind me of when I first started dating my husband. That new car smell aerosol spray car refresher stuff...whatever its called, will forever remind me of the first time we made love (lol, guess where we were).

My question for all my Pixies friends is, What smell turns you on the most and why? It can be a cologne, candle, anything that you smell and it brings that secret smile to your face? I'm curious also the differences between what smells turn men on and what smells turn women on so feel free to go into detail.