View Single Post
Old 08-25-2002, 11:33 AM

Karen couldn't sleep and was standing in the hallway listening to me compliment Brandy on he beautiful tits. Brandy seemed to relax knowing that I was ok with what happend. She told me that her nipples were very sensitive to touch and proceeded to tweak one of her nipples. It immediately swelled to her touch. She told me she enjoys nothing more then soft lips sucking her her hard and erect nipples. Taking this as an invitation, I proceeded to approach her an latch on. I bit down hard as her body began to quickly shake. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her softness.

In the mirror, I could see Karen with her fingers in her shorts stroking herself with one hand and rubbing her breast with another. Seeing this, I knew I was going to have one of those nights that you hear about at the frat parties only it was going to be real and in my appartment.

After awhile, I stopped sucking Brandy's tit, her nipple was so swollen it was almost bleeding. He thanked me for sucking her to an orgasm. She then asked me how I felt about shaved pussies? I told her that I like them either shaved or with a little hair. She dropped her shorts and showed me hers. It was a little hairier then Karen's and in need of a trim. I told her it looked nice and also very wet. Suddenly, Karen came around the corner and said....