Thread: anxious
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2002, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

what ever it was I was waiting for i couldn't wait any more. I took his magnificent cock and put it in my mouth. He gasped as I started to suck on the magnificent example. As I began to get a rythmn going he held his ballis in one hand and wanked his cock into my mouth with the other. He said let me come in your mouth Darling. I never had any doubt I would not let him. He rubbed
himself harder and harder and I took that to mean he was near coming.I took his cock out my mouth for a moment so I could tell him to make sure he let all his load go in my mouth and not to spill a drop. I put my mouth back around his cock and sure enough with a little squeal he let go and his warm spunk filled my mouth. The spunk filled my mouth whilst I still had ihis cock in it as well and it started to drip and then run out of my mouth. He then pulled out of my mouth and kissed me licking his own spunk off my mouth and transferring ot from his toungue onto my aching tits. Now my turn he said. Lay back darling and start fingering that lovely crack of yours........