Thread: Pixies Power
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 02:39 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Made it through another day successfully ... YEA!!! I've not had problems keeping inside of my calorie limits this work week .... I do so much better when my day is structured and I don't have the time watching all of those food commercials and near the food source ... but don't get me wrong, I long for the weekends during the working week!!!

I had to go to the Farmer's Market tonight ... had to get some cards ... one of my best friends birthday is next week and needed to get a b-day card in the mail to her .... the Market has a really great eclectic selection of cards (though they are also a bit on the pricy side - worth it as far as I'm concerned). While I was there, I also got a salad and some low sodium shaved deli turkey - I love their deli turkey and a meal replacement bar in a flavor I haven't seen before ... I totally steered clear of their bakery ... toooooo many treats that I love reside in that area and I knew if I looked at them, I'd be toast (or maybe more appropriate ... I'd be carmel brownie)