View Single Post
Old 08-29-2002, 08:32 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Part 8

Dan wasn’t sure how to react now, here he was lying on his back in a strange bed, no light to see by with the most raging, throbbing hard-on he had ever had in his life. So he did what any blue blooded American boy would do, he would jerk it. He reached down with his right-hand (no stranger tonight) and gripped it the way he knew best to achieve the end he wanted. His member was still wonderfully covered in Devon’s juices which were better than any lube you could get out of a bottle. He started to pull and tug the best way he knew how and closed his eyes and did an amazing thing. Dan started imagining Devon sucking on him remembering how she twisted his nipples and hurt him with her strap. He was breathing heavily knowing that it would not take him long to spurt his spoo all over himself.

Suddenly the door burst open and indirect lights came on all around the room. Dan looked up and there stood Devon once again dressed in her latex outfit and with her crop back in her hand.

“I knew you would dare do that without me. After all the pleasure and experience I have given you, you would rather fuck your hand than wait to have my lovely body on you. Now you are going to learn what real punishment is all about.” Devon spoke at him through clenched teeth. “Stand up now and follow me, look only at my ass and do not speak again until I specifically say you may”.

He stood up bumping his penis against his hand as he did. He took his eyes and placed them directly on her smooth shiny ass and walked forward. She led him back into the original room but she had moved new things into it. The candles where once again burning and in the center of the room was a small red velvet sitting couch just like you see in old movies. She walked to the waist high back of the couch and stopped just past it and turned around quickly.

“Bend over this and place your hands down on the couch and do not move nor say anything”. She said.

Dan did as he was told and noticed himself doing these things with less and less trepidation every time. Maybe she knew what she was talking about and he really did like what was happening to him. That thought quickly left him as he was almost lifted off the floor when something very large slammed into his ass with an audible “Whack”.

He mustered the courage and turned his head around and standing there with the most wicked evil smirk he had ever seen stood Devon. In her hand she held a long black wooden paddle about 3 feet long. There were many oblong shaped holes carved in it seeming to make some sort of a pattern. Just then she caught his eyes and the grin turned into a scowl and her paddle hand moved with lightening speed and hit his ass. Just as he was turning his head, Dan noticed the skill with which Devon wielded her instrument as she pulled back at the last second giving Dan the best sting she could.

Dan let out a muffled “oomph”, with that hit and he heard Devon chuckle slightly. Then came another hit, then another, each one sending echoes through the room with the skin smacking noise. Dan felt himself beneath him still hard and the head of his cock gently rubbing against the velvet of the couch. He managed to shuffle himself up against the edge of the fabric a little more with each hit she gave him.

“I can see you being a bad boy there Danny, I always new you were the bad type”, she told him as she was breathing quite heavily.

Another whap was given him and this time Dan’s entire shaft rubbed the couch in front of him and that was just too much for him. He began to bob up and down as his milky fluid began to shoot all over the couch. He heard Devon laugh a good hard laugh and she gave him one final giant swat as he continued to cum. Dan dropped his hands and fell on his face on the couch, his feet slightly leaving the floor as he did so. His cum dripped down from his now softening cock and Devon continued to laugh. So here he was, messy, spoo covered and bent all the way over in this woman’s house and not really sure if he wanted to leave anymore. Then she spoke to him.

“Dan, Dan, you are finally learning what things are all about. I just knew you would love this but you have a few more lessons to learn yet. Now with you ass stuck up in the air like that I can see no better time to teach you something else new. Lets just say open you up to something new”…..and she began to giggle.