View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 07:46 AM

Well, I used to have a guy that had an UPWARD bend to his penis- I would lay flat on my back with my knees up, and he would kneel down and enter me-with every thrust that upward bend would hit my g-spot hard-he thrusted slow and every time it went over the g-spot I would go uhhh-I would just hold my head up to watch it go slowly in and out of me-he couldn't really go fast because of the way it was bent. Sometimes I would put my fingers around it and watch it go in and out and go uhhh with each stroke until I started to groan from down in my chest with that g-spot orgasm. He could make me come like that 3 or 4 times because he wasn't really working hard enough to make himself come-usually when I started groaning with about come #4 it would set him off and he'd squirt inside me-sometimes I could feel the warmth of his spurt as it hit the wall of my vagina because of the way it was bent. It was really sexy, and not much work for either one of us-just lay back and enjoy those g-spot orgasms.