View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 11:38 PM

My first anal experience was when my guy was fumbling around in the dark trying to enter me from behind-the head of his dick touched my butthole, and then he started to move it to put it in my vagina-I said, "no baby, go ahead and put it in there"-Oh, God, I'm glad he did. He was very gentle-I'm very small, and his dick already completely fills me to the hilt when we're having vaginal sex, so he gently went in and out, never going in more than about halfway-I could instantly feel my rise toward orgasm, just like I do with vaginal sex, which I always climax from-as soon as he entered me, I felt this sweet ache in my rectum and vagina that just kept getting stronger as he gently thrusted-then the sweet, strong ache got so intense that my first vaginal contraction started as my orgasm began and spread to my rectum, and my rectum contracted and strongly gripped his penis, which made him start to come. I could feel him pulsating and the warm ejaculate pour into my butt- god, I didn't think it was going to be that good. Now, sometimes when I get horny I'll feel that ache up in my rectum just like I do in my cunt, and I have this need to feel filled there like I do in my pussy. We've done it a # of times, and I always have these huge orgasms that feel like they're going to rip my bony little pelvis apart.
Well, I agree with the other girls about feeling the ejaculation in my mouth-when he starts to come, I love to feel the head pulsate and the gush into my mouth as my saliva mixes with his semen; I love to hold his balls and feel the scrotum pulsate as it flows into my mouth-sometimes when he's shooting I'll gently bite the head which makes his stream shoot even stronger and his orgasm screams are even louder as I'm doing that. That's a real, sweet, intimate moment. You're my man-give it all to me. I take in everything you've got, hold nothing back. Sometimes when he's flowing into my mouth and I feel the head pulsate, I start to feel my belly heave with an orgasm without even being touched-then we're both moaning at the same time-I have to concentrate if I'm coming right then to keep my mouth over the head until he's emptied himself completely. Ahhh, those are sweet moments.