Thread: One Winter
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 08:20 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

By now, the weather had left close to another six inches of snow outside the small one room cabin. Both Clint and Becky were glad that they had stayed. With supper over, Clint sat at the table sipping on coffee and watching Becky as she made a bed for them in front of the fire. The way she moved on her hands and knees where almost too much for him. Her hair hung down as she worked; her round ass wiggled around as she worked the blankets around; from the side he could see her breasts hanging underneath the dress. His desire for her grew.

"Finished," she said as she stood back up. With her hands on her hips, she turned to face Clint. Curling his finger at her, beckoning her to him. Once she was sitting sideways on his lap, he made sure that she was able to feel his arousal for her. As they kissed, one of his hands moved up and down her back as the other one massaged her breasts through the clothes. "MMM," she moaned as both his hands and mouth continued to please her.

In one swift move, Clint picked Becky up and walked them over to the fireplace and their make-shift bed. Standing her before him, he softly said, "I want you Becky. I'll not lie to you about that. If you don't want to be with me, tell me now because once we start, I don't think I'll be able to stop until I've have you completely." "I want you," Becky said breathlessly. "I want to feel you in me." Clint kissed her again as his hands unzipped and removed the top part of her dress. He moaned as he watched the fabric slipped over her breasts, past her waist, landing on the floor. Her courset and lacy underwear was all that was left. Once they were removed, Clint picked Becky up again and gently laid her down on the quilt.

Becky watched as Clint removed his clothes. It was the first time she had ever seen a man naked but, she was sure that her body wasn't the first one that Clint had seen. Laying next to her, he sucked and played with her breasts with both his tongue and his hand. Her body arched as his tongue teased her nipples. "Oh Clint," she moaned as he ran her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer to her. Her eyes widened as his other hand slipped between her legs and rubbed her clit before pushing a finger into her. "MMMM," she moaned as he slowly kissed his way down her stomach and to her strawberry blonde tuff of hair. Spreading her legs apart, Becky moaned as Clint's tongue licked at her swollen clit. Licking her until she came.

Kissing his way back up Becky's soft stomach, Clint postioned himself so that his thick, hard eight inches pushed into her. He smiled as her green eyes widen with the first push. "You're tight," he moaned before passionately kissing her. A mixed gasp of pain/pleasure escaped her lips as he again pushed in. Clint pulled out and then pushed nearly all the way in. "Clint," Becky gasped as he did, her arms wrapping around his neck. One hard push and he watched as tears of pleasure/pain flowed from her checks, her innocence now gone; taken by him. "I love you, Rebeka," he said as he kissed away her tears. "I love you, Clint," she answered through her tears.

Becky moaned and wiggled as Clint moved in her. Her legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him deeper and deeper into her. Her eyes watched his as he raised himself up on his arms. He continued to move in her, causing her to climax. "Oh Clint," she screamed as she came. "Oh Yes," she moaned as his pace increased. Becky watched as he gave one last hard thrust causing both of their bodies to shake with passion as they came together. Becky could feel her insides fill with his cum. "Oh Rebeka," he said as he laid on her. For several minutes, they laid there kissing and stroking each others hair and face before falling asleep.