View Single Post
Old 09-04-2002, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hot in Greece

Back in 89 I went to Greece with an old flame, she wanted to go to Greece and we got back together, a nice girly but not into sex. Great bod and lovely smile and sense of humour.

Greece was hot and we headed for the islands. The first campsite was great - hot, sunny, lots of tres, but the difficult bit - loads of great looking girls, many topless but my girly is not into sex.

I was getting kinda frustrated, spending a day on the beach and seeing loads of lovely girls. I was not noticing men.

The campsite had two large shower blocks and some cubicles had hot water and some cold. Anyway, I went looking for a shower, I was very sweaty and hot and feeling horny. The shower block was full, so I went to the next one lots of broken showers, finally found a working one and was just about to get my shorts off when it turned cold!!

"Fuck!!"

At which point out of a near cubicle steps a pretty girl wearning a towel, she smiled and said hello - she was dutch and offered her cubicle! I was thinking wow, wish she would offer some more, she was good looking, long legs, pointy little tits and short blonde hair.

I went to the cubicle and stepped in, she followed me in, I said "Have you finished." Then a guy steps out from behind the curtain, naked with a big hard on. Girly says "I'm Gadda, join us" drops her towel and hops in with the guy. I get a glimpse of a white bum and two fine breasts.

So istrip and went in, it was a small shower and they are both embracing, she puts an arm around my waist and pulls me close. Her breasts are against me, soft and the nipples really hard, my cock is huge, well the guy also hugs me and I can feel his cock against my thigh, we laughed and she - Gadda starts soaping herself (well actually shower gel!!) and her guys chest. He squirts a load into his palm and gently runs his hand up my thigh..

I recall rubbing her breasts, and teasing her nipples, his hand slides across to my cock and starts to gently pull my foreskin - this was so erotic and so fast..