View Single Post
Old 03-21-2006, 11:01 PM
A Little of Both

LOU! I'm so happy to hear your good news... I have so much to catch up on... I just looked through your thread and was all ready to post getting preggers advice and then WOO HOO! It took me FOREVER and I'm so glad to hear you and Fussy don't have to go through that.

((((hugs)))))

My pregers advice....
enjoy every minute...
SLEEP NOW!!!! Seriously... people told me that and I laughed... yeah okay. But Damn... that was horrible sleep deprevation.
Oh yeah... and take a taser gun to the hospital... While you're recovering, station Fussy by the door and have him taser any nurse that tries to wake you for no good reason. (don't know how it is across the pond.. here they'll wake you to give you a sleeping pill)
Make sure you pack ahead of time.. don't wait till your water breaks at 3 am 3 weeks early and walk around the house trying to pack your bags and then only have your frilly thong panties to pack. (um yeah.. that was me..lol)
PAIN MEDICATION!!!! (The anethesiologist is your friend... is that spelled right?)

Oh but he was worth it. Even at 3 in the morning..recovering from a c section.. dead tired... just the sight of that sweet fuzzy head and warm little baby body cuddled up against you for a feed... it just brings tears to my eyes to think of it. Congrats you guys! It's quite a journey.

Now........ What are we naming this little bundle of joy?

~Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles