View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 06:39 AM
Just me.

Quote:
Our first award goes to Dicksbro. For all of his super hero efforts and the saving of countless damsels in distress, I award Dicksbro the golden jizz award" *hands dicksbro his shiny, gold, tub of baskin-robbins 'ice cream'*

Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU, DildoDiva. What a great honor this is to receive the first "Golden Jizz Award" and having this chance to cum forward to receive it. If I had only realized, I would have asked the lady next to me to stop for a few minutes and I would have zipped up my pants. As it is, I hope you don't mind my using the tablecloth to provide a little decorum to this auspicious event.

Dang ... acceptance speeches are so goofy.

On behalf of super heroes everywhere I accept this award (lifting the edge of the table cloth ... whispers ... ohhhhh ... thanks, hun. Could you use a corner of the table cloth and wipe up that little bit that got on the floor? Thanks.)

TAAAA RAAAAH

It is now my profound pleasure and unique honor to bestow upon our next award recipient, the lovely, vivacious, talented and super sexy ... LIXYCHICK ... the VIVACIOUS VICTIM AWARD … for exceptional nursey rhyme diversity.

Would Lixy please set down her drink, let Murphy get up, ask Aqua to excuse her, and come up to receive her award before Friday the 13th ... (guess the rules say 1 week, so, the 17th).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maidcst2.jpg (35.5 KB, 529 views)