View Single Post
Old 09-10-2002, 05:34 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*Sitting at the table with Murphy (on his knees, his head planted between my thighs) and Aqua (beside me reaching around the back of my chair and rubbing my ass!)*

I applaud dicksbro's winning and then pick up my "Flaming Sambucca" (yes it is set ablaze) and I gesture towards db (holding up my shot glass like I am the Statue of Liberty) for winning such an auspicious award! I then try and listen to his speech as I moan and continue to be ravaged!

Upon hearing db name me the" Vivacious Victim Award" winner........ I squeal with delight and slam my "Flaming Sambucca" down my throat which almost catches my hair on fire and with that knowledge I stand so abruptly that Murphy is thrown to the floor, knocking the table over for all to see Aqua's hand on my ass!

Not realizing that my gown was caught under Aqua's chair leg (no wonder he had full acsess to my ass), I begin to make my way to the stage to accept my award. As I step away from the mess I've accidently created I can feel a tug at my.........*black velvet gown with rhinestone straps and a plunging neckline, a velvet purse to match and black heels with so many straps it takes a month to get into them!* (future reference thingy there). I reach back and grab the fabric and tug harder to free myself. All of a sudden my straps break free and in my forward momentum I step out of my gown completely.

Now standing before a theatre of my peers, while they applaud exitedly, I am reduced to a diamond necklace from Tiffany's, black bra, no panties (sorry PF!), thigh high nylons with lace tops and garter and my black strappy shoes. With a pretense of covering up, I bend at the waist and cross my arms over my body. Realizing the wonderful group of people I am with and why we are here I find my dignity and stride to the stage in only the garb I was left with.

I reach dicksbro and lean to give him one of those "coochie, coochie" Hollywood kisses, but having second thoughts I plant a big smooch on his lips and feel him slip me his tongue! I step towards him and accept the award he holds (Awwww...ty for taking the time and having the knowledge to know how to do stuff like that...I am not so proficient!) I turn to the audience and start to cry.

"I am so honored to accept this award.......You like me! You really like me!" And in a cheeky moment, "Oh woe is me.....Now you see why I need a superhero at the ready!" "TY for such an honor!"

I am so pleased to be able to announce the next award recipient! Ladies and Gentleman!.........Our next award is the "Got Any Cheese To Go With That Whine" award. For her exceedingly strategic call for help! Casting a web to catch all superheros far and wide! Pretending to be in distress so she could glimpse another pic of Aqua's "magic wand" on her thread (I do believe in magic, I do, I do)! The winner...hands down!..........JennaFlower! Jenna, please step forward to recieve your award!.....(this lovely fluted wine glass with a pile of grapes and and a wedge of aged Wisconnsin cheese stuck firmly to it's base).

~Thomas Dewar~