Thread: Forbidden Love
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Married Couple

Part Four

After eating a delicious take out meal from one of the local diners, Ray turned his attention back to Joann. She smiled at him as she watched him lay between her legs and softly nibble on her harden nipple. "MMM," she moaned as he kissed his way to the other., "I've tasted you," she heard him say, "now I want to feel myself in you." Joann arched her back as Ray slipped his left arm under her. He used his right one to prop himself up. She could fell the head of his hard seven inches as it pushed into the opening of her wet and warm womanhood. "MMM," he again moaned as he slipped in her. "Oh Ray," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She rocked her pelvis to him, helping him to push further in. "Joann. Joann," he whispered into her ear before nibbling on the lobe. Joann's head spun with pleasure as her eyes rolled back. She could feel herself on the verge of cumming.

Once fully in, Ray began a slow and pleasureable rythem. He watched her face as he moved in her. Pure ecstacy was written there as she too moved with him. "Oh God, Ray," she moaned as their rythem increased slightly. Rolling them over, he smiled as Joann straddled him. With her hands on his massive chest, he watched her start a slow rythem. His hands rubbed her breasts as she slowly moved her femaleness on his hard male rod. Three times he felt her release, showing him just how much she was enjoying him. He knew she would enjoy it, and she truly was. "Fuck me, Joann," he lowly growled. "Fuck me!"

Ray's hands continued to massaged Joann's breasts as she began to ride him hard and fast. Ray smiled and moaned with pleasure as all that Joann could say was "Oh God!" over and over again. "Oh yeah, Joann, that's it. Fuck me. Fuck me." Ray had been no where close to cumming, but Joann's rythem would soon be changing that if she was allowed to keep this rythem up. Pulling her to him, he rolled them back to their original position. Ray was a little shock when Joann stared him in the eyes and demanded, "Fuck the hell out of me Colonel. Fuck me good." Ray didn't need to hear anymore.

Joann placed her hands on the motel dresser and watched in the mirror as Ray stood behind her. Roughly he grabbed her hips before he pushed himself back up into her. "Oh Ray," she moaned as he roughly fucked her. She could see him in the mirror and knew that he too was enjoying it. She could see, and feel, his balls as they slapped against her, causing her to cum again and again. "Fuck me, Ray," she begged. She could now feel his hands on her shoulders as he rammed himself in her. "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah," she panted as he roughly fucked her. Ray's fingers dug into her shoulders as his body shook. She could feel his release in her. "Oh God," they both moaned as they came together.

This was the first of several weekend get aways that they had. A year later, Major Joann Sutton was released from the Army. Once she was, the two of them announce their engagement. Five years later, Ray retired as a Major General. Though they never had any children, they never stopped practicing.