View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 08:39 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
As everyone looks around the room and SkipthisOne is no where in sight...I suddenly run out of a nearby closet zipping my fly up as I go surely leaving a small trail of just released cum down the front of my pants. As I get to the stairs listening to the cat-calls and whistles mixed into the applause, I trip on the second stair.

After I get myself up and recieve my award from JennaFlower giving her a pat on the ass as thanks causing her to jump. I get to the podium fighting back tears, not because of the award but because I caught a piece of skin in my zipper.

"I was so not expecting this and I just want to thank the lovely pixies ladies with whom give me so much inspiration again and again. I also want to thank the pixie that has given me the beatings i so deserved in order to undo any writers block i may have had. And finally I would like to say that I am honored to be in such distingished company as the always heroic Dicksbro and the sexy breasted and uninhibited Lixychick, i am just floored."

"And now looking out at you all, which for some reason about half the seats are empty but the people I do see seem to have smiles on there faces and the clothes on the tables keep moving for some reason. I would like to present the next award. To a man we all know and love, well ladies at least want a taste. The man who has gone above and beyond the call of duty with his new found addiction to posting pics with great imagination to themes for the ladies enjoyment.

I present the Suddenly Stiff Soldier Award to FussyPucker....Now if someone would please find what table he is under send him up.