Thread: 1202 members??
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2001, 02:46 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Talking I'M BACK!!!

I HAVE MISSED YOU (((((ALL))))!!!!!!
AND I AM SO HAPPY MY PROTEST IS OVER!!!!

But it's not as bad as you all think. I was chatting with one of the members, a dear friend, and we were joking around. And in part of the conversation we were having, it was said I talk to much..lol..so while we were chatting, on msn, I posted my message for all of you to see!! And there was nothing this member could do..LOL!! Sorry if you all took it serious, I should have explained myself better!
As you all know, I am a firm believer in backing up my family here at Pixies, with rude and offensing members. I don't tolorate it, and I speak my mind! And if this was "for real" You all know I would have ignored them and made them feel inch high!!
So to all of you who posted messages, sent emails and pm's I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. You sure know how to make someone feel wanted and missed! So to everyone I give you all a HUGE ((((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))))
And KISSES to the men!!!
LoveDiva is back where she belongs!!! At Pixies Place, with her family!!!!!! The best place to be!!!

Sorry for babbling on!!

And I better not get any complaints because my name will be on all the threadz!!!!!! LMAO!!

Love you all!!!!!!

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."