Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 02:36 PM

Things like this dont happen to me, Oh sure ive heard and read stories, but I thought these thing were just fiction made up by an old lady while she did her ironing or something.

But here I was standing in the pouring rain looking up at a semi naked woman who seemed to enjoy the fact I was looking at her.

My mind whirred, maybe I could try to get into the building, get in to meet her, what would I say? What would I do? Would I just knock and say "Hi I noticed you half naked in your window pleased to meet you" ?

I glanced across, the door had an intercom system for entry - hmm no chance there.

Across the road was a park - usually not safe at this time of night, but I'm certain it would be deserted tonight, maybe if I headed across she may follow? How would she know though, maybe she might think I was leaving.... How to get her attention?

I watched more and more, seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a minute or 2, she slowly let one of the straps of her bra fall off her shoulders and hang loosly near her elbow, the bra stayed in place though - no breast falling into view. I gasped an involentary lungful of air making my heart beat faster than it was already, my manhood began to waken up and I could feel it starting to try to push my pants out to expand fully from its contricted area.

My mind was suddenly made up, if this didnt work I could always go to another store - or drive even, but in this light I doubt she would fully recognise me again anyway. What did I have to loose?

I quickly check each side of the street, good no-one around - I cant believe what I am about to do, but I remove my coat and drape it on the bench. I continue standing in the rain looking up White tee-shirt sticking to my body. I continue looking and am pretty sure I notice a smile come to her lips..........................