Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 02:52 PM

I see him looking back at me, he seems to understand that I like him looking .... of course I'd really like him to do so much more than look, but I don't know how to let him know.

I see him looking around, looking at the park, then looking back at me .... I wait, it seems an eternity, my mind races - trying to figure out a way to get him up to my place. Then I notice him looking up and down the street. I wish I knew what he was looking for .... then off comes his coat and the rain pelting down immediately soaks his t-shirt. Standing near that street light, his t-shirt hides nothing of his upper body. He looks soooo good standing there, involuntarily I move right up to the window, pressing against it .... wanting to be pressing up against him, even though he is soaking wet.

I step back then from the coldness of the window against my body, the cup of my bra sticks slightly and pulls down a bit, showing him the nipple .... that is if his eyesight is that good.

I turn slightly to the side and raise my hand, my index finger making that motion to come over ... then I hold up 3 fingers and wait and then 2 fingers and wait .... I hope he understands ... apartment #32. ....................