Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2002, 03:22 PM

I notice her step closer to the glass, she seems to be pressing right into it? She moves back and holds up her hands, 3 fingers...followed by 2 ... my mind is in confusion for a split second, then I realise - 32 - Apartment 32!.

Did I mention things like this never happen to me?

My heart is racing and the one thought - that suddenly springs into my mind as I head towards the door is how glad I am the dog didnt come with me tonight, of all the thoughts racing around my head thats the one that comes to the fore. I chuckle quietly to my self and reach my hand out to press number 32....

Oh no! - my wedding band - I remove it and slip it into my pocket, it feels as though my heart is going to burt right out of my chest, and my breath is heavy and fast as I press the intercom......

I suddenly become very consious of the bulge in my pants, maybe if I wear my coat up it will give me time to prepare, to maybe talk, without standing infront of her like this.

My coat! arghh! of all the luck I left it on the bench.. I quickly run back the short distance grab it and rush back to the intercom - I can hear her voice...hello.........hello..........

"Hi, um sorry I forgot my coat very sorry" my words are rushed and I am sure they sound nervous, "Are you still there?"

I wait for a reply my mind filled with both fear and excitement.