Thread: Pixies Power
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 05:44 PM
~getting by~

I'm checking in from the tail-end of the weekend. I don't know what got into me this weekend, but on Saturday I could not stop eating. I tried to justify eating half a jar of peanut butter by slathering it on apples. Alas, it tasted most delightful but was not what I needed to be eating.

I'm feeling better about eating today and have done a lot better. I made kabobs for dinner and barely could finish one. I have the remainder of the cooked kabobs in a dish for dinners this week - quick, easy, healthy! I also stocked up on some fruits (strawberries are looking good again after a month or so of looking like crap!).

I've stayed relatively stable in my weight for about three weeks now, but I'm ready to move onward and downward again. I've not been exercising regularly - I need to get back on the treadmill again, starting tomorrow! I dug up two pines yesterday and pulled out a bunch of other crap that was growing outside - my legs ache! I'm also getting my bike later this week. It's been sitting in the basement of my parent's house for years, but it's being delivered to me this week and I look forward to getting my fat butt back on it.

My birthday is about 11 weeks away, and I have a goal in mind... it involves 29 lbs moving elsewhere and no longer having to shop in the "plus sized" section of the store. Oh how I long for sizes that exclude X and W.