View Single Post
Old 09-15-2002, 06:32 PM

Anal with the Nurse

Anal with the Nurse (Continued from above)

I started to finger her asshole again. It was already stretched from the work that I had done earlier so I pushed 3 fingers inside at once.

“OHHH…YEESSS..THAT’S IT BABY….IT FEELS SOOOO GOOOD” TAKE OFF YOUR HANDS AND PUT YOUR COCK IN MY ASS NOW BABY..NOW…I CANT WAIT ANY MOOOORE…AAAHHH…I WANT YOU SO BADLY IN MY ASS

I wanted to fuck her ass all this time and there was no reason for her to ask me twice. I took off my cock from her pussy and we changed position. She got on her knees, crouch in doggy style, and bend over with her ass raised. I was behind her now, looking at the tight ass that I was going to fuck. I grabbed her firm round ass, pulled the butcheeks apart, and rubbed the head of my cock against her asshole.

"I LOVE TO HAVE MY ASS FUCKED. My hole is tight and when a cock enters if fills me so good” She said me.

I pressed my cock a little, sliding in slowly, very slowly in the beginning, sliding in and out of her, trying to pick up the pace every time her moan got louder. Her asshole was taking more and more of my cock inside now. Soon I was up to my balls in her ass, my hands gripping her hips and she started to moan louder. I placed my left hand on her clit and I started rubbing her. I pushed one finger in her pussy and I could feel every inch of my cock on my finger through her pussy, sliding in and out of her ass, harder and faster with each stroke.

I BEGAN TO POUND HER ASS HARD! I had my hands at her hips, tugging her backward, and my movements becoming more insistent, faster, and faster all the time while my cock entered into her as far as it would ever go.

“GOD, YOUR ASS IS SO HOT AND TIGHT”! I said

"Mmmm, I love it!" Nikki moaned, pushing her ass back to meet my cock

I continued to pump my cock into her Harder and faster than I did in her pussy. The whole bed was rocking back and forth.

"Harder!" she yelled. "Oh, please, fuck your Nurse’s asshole harder!"

I was watching my cock disappearing into her tight ass. My balls were pressed against her wet pussy lips as my dick traveled deep inside her ass. I gave her a few quick little thrusts before pulling out almost all the way and plunged back in, causing her asshole to stretch more.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Just like that! Fuck me hard!""Oh George, your so good, I'm almost there fuck me hard, now." "I want it good!" she continued. "I want you to fuck my ass really hard and give me a load of hot cum."

I continued moving my cock in and out of her asshole as fast and hard I could. This was getting to be too much to handle; I couldn't stay in control like this much longer.

"I'm going to cum soon," I said between gasps.

"Nikki, umm...cumming, oh yeah, uhhhh, oh, you are so tight, uhhh, there," I said as I let out a load of cum in her ass and she screamed as she reached an orgasm, pressing my dick tighter, which only made me cum harder.

Oooooo, that feels good!" . "I can feel your cum in my ass. It's so hot." She moaned

OHHHH…YESSS….GEORGE…YES…I M CUUUUUMIIIINGGG TOOO!!! AAAAHHH..AAHHH….YOUR NURSE IS CUUUMIIIIING BABYYYY!!

I pushed her a little, made her lay her body in the bed, moving the same way with her and with my cock still in her ass and we tried to relax.