Thread: Pixies Power
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2006, 08:59 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I've been struggling a bit over the last couple of weeks ... not been horrible, but not been particularly good either ... I don't think I've really lost any ground, but I haven't really made much progress either .... part of the problem is that when I get home from work I'm feeling hungry and yet it's not really time yet that I want to fix dinner for a couple of hours ... I've always been a later in the evening eater when it comes to dinner ... I'm not looking to change that either, because when I've done that in the past it's created more problems for me then it solved ... anyway, I get home and then eat the snack packs .... too many of them ... so beginning tonight, I'm making up a very large pot of veggie soup ... mainly cans of various items, ... mushrooms (of course), artichoke hearts, diced tomatoes w/ onions, chicken broth, 1 can of hearty chicken veggie soup and then a bunch of various frozen veggies (calif. blend and french cut green beans this time) ... that way when I come home at night I can throw some of the soup in the microwave and have it with maybe 1 of the snack packs (or not) and I'll be satisfied without eating a lot of stuff I should be limiting ... also it will get a bit more veggies into my routine .. something I always need to do! ...

I'll keep you up to date on how it is working for me .... I'm ready to get really serious about this again and make more progress again.