Thread: Pixies Power
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 01:49 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Did I mention, I put lots of black pepper in my soup .. I love black pepper ... maddy ... I can take or leave soup for the most part, and veggies are never going to be my favorite thing on any menu, but I made the soup with the veggies I like best and just that little bit of chicken from the one can of chicken veggie soup ... it was quite tasty actually ... I didn't make a HUGE pot this time, wanted to kind of get the blend down first ... but there's probably enough for the rest of the work week ... then on Saturday I'll make about twice as much as I did tonight and freeze in single serving containers ... that should work nicely ... and it gets me eating a couple more servings worth of veggies ... which I really do need to be doing ... if it also gets me through this period of snacking too much on the high carb snacks, then it will be a wonderful solution .... Like all of the other stuff ... the changes seem to work best for me when I incorporate one or two at a time and then let them kind of become part of the routine ... so this is a new change ... have to keep moving forward!

All the same, I'm ending my day pretty much within my calorie range, so it's a successful day as far as that goes!