Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 06:25 PM

The feel of your legs gripping and pulling me to you makes my passion reach boiling point, holding and moving in rhythem with your movements. Feeling myself moving against yet with your body.

I move my hands to hold your wrists and move them just above your head, using just my left hand I am able to hold them in place, its not a tight grip and it doesnt hurt yet you struggle slightly, I try to relax you in this new positon and lighly kiss your forehead and cheeks, whilst moving to one side.

Still with your wrists above your head I am able to remove my shorts, not elegantly, but do my best to keep my composure and keep myself from just tearing them off in anamalistic lust.

I release my grip by tracing down the inside of your arm and down your body with 1 finger, your skin tightens with pleasure as I continue, waiting to see if you drop your hands.

lying next to you my hard cock is in contact directly with your skin for the first time, no more straining inside some consticting material but free, free and next to you, but I need more.

I take my weight on my arm and start to return myself to where I was before, yet this time I know there will be no material barrier, I will be able to feel myself next to you, near to you, in you, our 2 bodies will become one.........