Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 06:24 AM

Positioning myself over you I am able to position my cock near your moist warm opening, feeling the warmth on my tip, moving down my entire length until my whole member is throbbing from the new found heat. Using my hand I am able to slide my erect member to come into contact with your clitoris, rubbing there for a few strokes until I lower it and put my weight onto my hips, thrusting slowly forward as I penetrate you.

The warmth of you surrounds my member fully and I hold deep inside for a second to allow the feeling to spread through my body. Slowly pistoning myself in and out of you, this feels so right.

I hear a moan, sounding as though it has traveled from the very point my cock is entering, going further through your body with each thrust to fianlly escape through your lips.

I continue, the world around me blurrs into oblivion all of my senses, my entire being focusing between my legs. Slowly I move varying my thrusts, deep into you our bodies as one, feeling you take entire lenth of me. Shallow thrusts, just the tip of my manhood entering you, feeling the wetness and the slight tightness as I enter. followed by deep penetrating thrusts again.

I feel you bucking your hips and lower body against me, trying to pull me in deeper, harder. Another moan escapes your lips and I thrust in deep, my hands moving to your hips to pull you up onto me as I enter, trying to get myself as far into you as I can.

I can feel my balls tighten with the anticipation of more strokes and take your nipple into my mouth, whilst still holding myself deep inside you. I am able to pull your entire body over to ontop of me whilst keeping myself buried deep inside you and my mouth around your nipple...

I release my mouth and thrust upwards, more forcefully than before my hands firmly on your hips to pull you onto me. My back arches to try to get as much of myself into you as I can.