View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 12:26 PM
Manwhore

My deepest apologies... You see as I was approaching the stage to accept my award Lilith came forward to greet me, and I mentioned the limo with the hot tub waiting for me around back. Well Lilith demanded I show her the limo and, more importantly, the hot tub. As we approached the tub I happened to mention that one of my superhero powers is breathing underwater... allowing me to stay submerged as long as I wish. With a mischievious grin Lil jumped into the hot tub, spread her legs wide and said, "Prove it!" So now you know why I'm late and why Lilith has that far away dreamy glaze over her eyes. I want to thank Lilith for bestowing this award upon me, Diva for being the first person to reply to the first pic I ever posted, and all the ladies who have helped feed my complex. I also want to throw a shout out to Steph for her new fave position! You go girl!! Now, the next award goes to a lady who has never ceased to expand her horizons or try new things, and she has usually shared her experiences here. She has also posted numerous pics that involve anal themes, as well as consistently conveying positive feedback to the men's pic forum. So now that we're here and ready to do things properly, and since my pants seem to be missing, I am ready to bend forward and receive my award while announcing the next award recipient... I am pleased to, uhhhhhhm, present the, ahhhhhh-mmmmmm, Golden Corn Cob Award to................................................ ..........................................

[size=huge]Sharniqua!![/size]

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these