Thread: Wet briefs?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 02:56 PM
MSGME!

OK...here goes nuttin'

hahaha....that was a joke....

When my gf and I first started dating we went to a neighborhood tavern that her brother worked at as a bartender.We did the usual mingling thing,the drinks were flowing and we were having a good time.Eventually,we ended up in the back sitting at a table.My gf decided to sit on my lap (crossways) as we sat and talked.We started kissing,little pecks at first, but soon she was shoving her tongue deep inside my mouth.At the same time she starts squirming on my lap and I was soon hard as a rock and throbbing like there was no tomorrow.We decided it was time to take this party somewhere else.When she got up off my lap I looked down and my rock hard cock was still pulsing and I could see that a little dab of pre-come had soaked thru to the outside of my jeans!!I was so embarrassed.I looked around to see if anyone noticed , grabbed my gf's hand and headed to the door as quickly as I could,prayin' no one saw my wet and bulging crotch.It turned out to be well worth the embarrassment, cause we headed for my apartment and made love for the very first time.That was 1995, today she still uses that technique to get me into the bedroom.........at home!!....only at home