View Single Post
Old 09-20-2002, 11:11 AM
Pixie's Hopeless Romantic

Send a message via AIM to Miltone
Conclusion

"You realize that I just may enjoy that too much!" he laughed.

After a few minutes of snuggling and cuddling, the desktop grew hard and uncomfortable. He stood up and plopped down in her chair, still naked as a jailbird. She knew he was watching her avidly as she stepped into her lacey panties and began to hook up her bra. His face looked sad.

"Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"No, it's just that it's been so long since I've watched a woman get dressed," he said with a sad tone of voice that matched his pitiful expression. "And I'm not sure when it will happen again, so I want to keep this memory."

"Somehow I get the feeling that it will happen again," she replied, slipping her dress back onto her shoulders.

How am I ever going to be able to concentrate when I sit here next week, she thought, as she began to rearrange her desk. She closed her eyes and the image of them making love on top of her desk came back to her. I will never look at this desk in the same way again, she thought. Catching a glimpse of Paul getting dressed distracted her, and it was her turn to watch.

"Are you okay?" he asked, as he finished tucking in his shirt.

"I've never watched a man get dressed before," she admitted.

On their way out, they paused at the doorway for a long romantic lingering kiss.

"And what's in your next lesson plan?" she asked.

"Let's see," he said thinking. "Either a review of what we've covered so far, or maybe an oral exam."

Kimberley laughed.

"Or we could form a panel discussion group and talk about what ever pops up first."

They laughed together and walked out together into the sun-streaked hall.

Hope you have enjoyed this. As always, your comments are always welcome.