View Single Post
Old 06-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Is it time to get up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
Ok this happened today..... and as soon as it did I first thought I couldn't wait to tell Mr. IWM and I couldn't wait to write about it here. (nothing TOO major)

I got to class and we had a substitute instructor. I sat down and I instantly thought this lady was soooo beautiful. I couldn't stop staring at her! If I was able to "pick" what type of girl I wanted to ever be with she didn't fall into the categories...but man!

She had the most clear skin I have ever seen, said she was 40 years old, long red hair and see-thru blue eyes, a little taller than me, so probably 5'7", perfect boobies and probably about 150 lbs.

Her lips were the most perfect lips I've ever seen. I've NEVER wanted to kiss a woman so bad. I kept thinking about it for a long time--wondering about sucking on her lip.

I just couldn't stop looking at her. I started imagining what she looked like under her clothes, I checked out her shoes....I even checked out how smooth her skin looked in her cleavage. She came up to talk to me and I couldn't even look her in the eyes. After class she walked out with me and I wanted soooo bad to comment on her beauty, but couldn't. She did tell me that my skin was really nice for 33....

But....anyway..... I felt my panties get damp...just from checking out a GIRL! That definately doesn't happen to me.

When I told Mr. IWM about it (as soon as I walked in "Hey, a girl made my panties wet today") he said "You didn't bring her home?" I said, "Nope, she would have been allll mine". HAHAHA --like she would have ever wanted me!

wow.... now how hot is that???
but i think you undervalue yourself IMW
maybe you should test the water.
who dares wins
which would explain why i have managed to do some of the things i have when the odds are stacked against me!