View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 02:23 PM

My hands go up to cover the hands over my eyes, I slowly feel his fingers, then the back of his hands, move up his wrists and continue up his forearms .... wow, whoever has covered my eyes has wonderfully masculine arms ... i love men's arms .... ahhhh hell, I love men's everything, especially the really masculine ones. I fake a swoon and take the opportunity to rub my back against the man's chest and my butt against .... well I up on my tip toes to try to get the maximum effect of my "swoon".

I have no clue who he is, but I start guessing names I've seen on screen just for the heck up it ... adding a few ones that are just for the comical effect until I hear and feel the rattle of a chuckle starting deep in his chest .... I rub another time while on my tip toes and then stand on my own without his support and shrug my shoulders .... look around and see no one is watching .... I pinch my nipples again .... don't want to lose the effect .... I know he can see me doing this 'I guess I just don't know ... but hope to find out soon who you are."