View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 04:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to MistressSea52 Send a message via Yahoo to MistressSea52
pt 5

“Yes master, I obey you always, I want you and your friends to use me. I am here to worship you. I will do as I am bidden. I was only struggling because I need cock. I want you all to fuck me and cum on my white body, Please master.” I came as I begged him. There was still the other girl licking my cunt and the other girl soon joined her. One tongue fucking my hot wet pussy relentlessly while the other chewed on and circled my clit with her tongue. I kept cumming as my master and his friends laughed at my helpless writhing body. “You’ll get your cock bitch, but first we’re gonna give you a bath, and then let these whores eat our black cum from your slutty body. When you cunts get these cocks hard again, we’ll all share you. Use you like the tramp you are.” My master said as another orgasm ripped through my body. The men circled tightly around us again and began jerking their hard cocks. I moaned as I saw how close they were. The women working on my pussy had me cumming constantly, screaming for them to eat me. The girl on the top of my cunt was pulling on the clamp attached to my clit, she looked to my master for permission and he nodded. She smiled up at me; her face covered in my juices, and removed the clamp letting the blood slam back into my clit. The pain/pleasure was amazing, I came all over the over girls face as she stuck her tongue in my pussy and sucked up all my juices. I heard the men groaning as I squirmed and moaned. Then I finally felt what I had been waiting for. Cum was shooting onto my pretty face, I opened my mouth to catch some, but most of the first man’s load went into my hair and all over my face. The two girls moved away from my body to let our black masters bathe me in their cum.

The big black cocks surrounded my naked white body as the four of them continued stroking their cocks. Finally all four cocks began shooting hot cum on my whorish body. My big tits were soon covered in cum as was my face, stomach and cunt. I came as their hit sticky cum landed all over my body. I finally got a few shots in the mouth from my master. “Are you happy now slut? You look the part now, covered in our cum. You want us to fuck you?” he asked me. “Yes master, I need your cocks inside me. Please master.” I begged him as my body trembled with need.” “Okay slut. As soon as your whore friends clean your slutty body, and get these black cocks hard again, we’ll fuck all your holes. And then you’ll get your punishment. You want me to hurt you? Does my slut want to be punished?” My back master asked me, teasing me. He knew what I wanted. “My cunt is hungry for your cock master, I want to be fucked like the whore I am. I want you to spank my slut ass and punish me however you need to. I am a bad pet; I came without your permission. Please master.” I begged him again. “Move Sluts” My master yelled, “start cleaning my whore, share our cum with her. Clean her body, get her pussy ready for these black cocks. “

To be continued sometime very soon.