View Single Post
Old 09-25-2002, 05:55 PM

We broke apart collapsing under the hot water,, she kissed my face and he kissed my back, i felt his cock trail over my bum cheeks and i could feel cum seeping out of my raw anus.

She smiled at me and i caressed her perky tits.

"Good fuck" he said in my ear. "You have a warm arse.."

I returned to my tent and girlfriend was asleep. She was not interested in sex. My anus felt sore for the next few days and it ached but it had been a great bum fuck. i never saw the couple again. Also we moved onto another Island - Andros.

This campsite had a different shower block. Basically an attendant got you a cubicle and you paid a small amount for a shower. There was two curtains - behind the first a changing area and then the shower stall. After our first day on the beach I went for a shower after girly had come back, she was not in the mood for sex, pity because I was !

I went down for a shower. I sat down and waited, all the cubicles were being used, but I was the only person waiting. A young, dark haired guy was the attendant. I paid him and sat sipping a small bottle of coke, it was still very hot and with the steam the bottle had a fine cover of perspiration, every now and then a drip would run down it. It reminded me of pre-cum dripping from a cock head, and I had the urge to lick it. I stopped realising the attendant was watching me. After five more minutes, three showers were vacated, and he pointed me into one. I went in drained the coke bottle and started to strip. I felt horny and turned on by the fact that I was almost naked yet a scant few feet away were other guys, my cock was semi-erect, and I gently rubbed the shaft, feeling the smooth. soft skin. My pants were still on and my cock sticking out. Suddenly realised that the place was quiet - everyone had finished showering. I heard a voice "Hello?" I swallowed "Yes?" the curtain suddenly opened and in stepped the attendant.

I was still in my pants only, cock hard and pointing out.

He smiled at me and said "Do you need help?" (in fairly good English), I was embarrassed, he leant over and kissed me. I froze and then responded to his kisses, returning the ardour. His hand trailed across my abdomen, making me shiver, his hand getting lower, his fingers reaching into my pubes, I gasped He pushed against me and I could feel his hard-on...His hand gripped my cock, and started to pull my foreskin over the glans, keeping his pressure tight on the head.