View Single Post
Old 07-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Awesome on my Own

I so agree with you PantyFanatic!!

I love life and livingthings so much that it hurts my heart to even kill a spider, let alone cause harm to any animal.

*ok now my rant, which this incident happened at our public pool yesterday. The mother of a young girl was trying to teach her to put her face and head underwater. The mother was doing well until the little girl started to cry that she was scared. The mother got upset and told her repeatedly to "shut up". The little girl cried harder, and the mother threatened to spank the child if she didn't stop crying. (this never made sense to me to do something that normally causes crying to stop the person from crying.) The mother the plugged the girls nose and dunked her, and of course, she came back up coughing and choking from the water she inhaled as she was crying. She cried, and then started screaming that she didn't like that and she was scared. That entire family proceded to leave then.

All I could think of is how scared that little girl will be of water now and some nasty things that I could do to those parents (I am wicked at the revenge game in my head...i just never carry it out)