View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 01:13 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
My Suspicions Have Been Confirmed!

I have long suspected and made statements to the effect that Pixie men are wonderful, and now I have proof that I was correct! lol

Wednesday I had the opportunity to meet my first Pixie in real life. Treeview was traveling through the area and suggested that we meet for a drink or dinner. He called Wednesday afternoon to say he had arrived and tell me where he was staying. We decided that since I knew the area I would pick him up and we would visit for a while, but to be honest I was a nervous wreck! However, I arrived and he was just as sweet in person as he had been in his e-mails and very handsome (yeah, you ladies know you were curious! lol). We sat and talked for a while (ok so I think I did most of the talking I tend to get a little long-winded....hard to imagine I'm sure! rofl)

We had decided to go get something to eat and as I was turning to walk toward the door Tree stopped me by saying something like, I hope you don't think I'm a stalker but I have been reading through your threads and I brought you a birthday present...and he handed me something wrapped in a couple of hand towels. Ummm, to say I was nervous would be an understatement, but I sat down to unwrap my gift and when I did I started laughing hysterically.....you see He had apparently read my reply to a thread where someone received a "rabbit" for her birthday and I had made the comment that I would never get a gift like that for my birthday...well, shows what I know! roflmao After much laughter, my face turning bright red and Tree making sure I wasn't offended lol we left for dinner. I did promise to let him know how the "gift" worked out....lol

I guess my point is this...Pixie people really are sweet and wacky!

Thank you Tree for making my first Pixie siting such a wonderful one.