View Single Post
Old 08-29-2006, 09:00 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I admit, I'm really gun-shy about pimping Pixies. I used to be a big part of a forum that went to hell when it joined forces with a site and became one of a hundred "places to go" for those members. There were distinct differences in that there weren't pictures or stories. There weren't games. There just was a variety of sex discussion sections, each with threads posted within. The site was also unmoderated and one had the ability to post a comment under any name they chose to make up. With that anonymity ( ) came a shitty attitude prone to flaming.

I was introduced to Pixies by MichaelSmith. Michael was my cohort at the other site and we interacted a lot before he passed me the link here. I can honestly say that I'm not at any other site with enough frequency, or close to anyone elsewhere like I am to those that touch me here. If I were...I'd invite them here.

Soooooo.....uh.....the only people I know well enough to recommend Pixies to.......are Pixies!

Some would say I need to get out more. I contest that I would if I needed something Pixies didn't have.

Maybe I'll have my mom pass the link around her sewing circle.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.