View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 02:37 AM

Even the Good Doctor (Heir Grafenburg) was classified as a kook by many but since then I don't think in purely scientific circles there is any doubt that the Grafenburg "spot" exists. The question IS : what does it do if anything? In some cases definitive, conclusive conclusions have been published. It does NOTHING. Researchers like Hines looked for it, couldn't find it, wouldn't know one if one grew on the end of his nose and further more if - IF - some woman who KNOWS she has one were to show him where it is he still wouldn't know what to do with it to make it chime 29 times !!!

Most researchers admit that there is SOMETHING there but most fail to properly stimulate it during clinical studies. DOIH. Any woman who has been with a partner trying to a) find it and b) make it sing KNOWS that the more "clinical" you are the less chance it will do anything. A bunch of guys standing around with white coats, rubber gloves and cold stethoscopes is NOT conducive to watching the GSpot turn on and do its "thing" yet most researchers today have done precisely that and cum (sic) away disappointed - not to mention their test subjects I guess with the exception of the 13 CADAVERS.

There may be nerve trunks throughout the vaginal area that attach or join up with the clitoral "root." My experience suggests that there are definite SPOTS in the vagina that are positioned primarily to assist with child birth. Some GSpots are ridges that seem to stretch for a good inch or more. It feels like a little seam in there and the whole damn thing swells and triggers G's. I haven't observed any huge difference between the long ridge Gspot and the SPOT Gspot in how it triggers giant O's or what the best way to trigger it is. They appear to be identical but the positioning does appear to be there for a reason. WHY would nerve clumps be positioned just so ? To me the answer is obvious. Ditto the fact that the last thing that has any hope of triggering it is GENTLE rubbing or probing.

There are numerous posts in this thread that refer to the two main stimulation methods. The never ending cum and the wave after wave where there are repeated peaks and plateaus. It depends on the physical shape of your lady which one is best. If the G triggers OK then I suggest trying both methods and alternate. Variation is the spice of life. Try different angles, depths, degrees of force, speed of stimulation and what your other hand is doing. Everything adds to the overall sensation she is experiencing. Don't push it too far especially at first and try NOT to power trip on her until you have established a routine that she is comfortable with. If you are too intense for too long the first time she may be reluctant to let you do it again. Don't forget this technique put the power of HER orgasm completely under your control. It may scare her so temper your desire to keep her in this state regardless of her pitiful bleating to stop and let her breath.