View Single Post
Old 10-06-2002, 02:14 PM
Missing Member

"Okay Amy, why don't you take your skirt and stalkings off. That way I can clean your wound and not get your skirt dirty," he said. At first she was shocked, but as she looked at her leg, which was more than just a little scraped up like she thought, she couldn't help but to agree that she needed some cleaning up.

She'd not seen herself in a mirror, but from what she could see, she knew she must be a wreck. She knew she needed to get cleaned up, but she couldn't help but be embarrased. She hadn't been that disrobed in front of another person since her mother use to bathe her.

Its not that she was one of those wilting flower type of girls who talk of saving themselves for their wedding night. She just wasn't trying NOT to be a virgin. She thought she was attractive, and maybe even pretty. She'd simply spent more of her life learning and studying than she had with relationships. She figured she had time for all of that later. Her main objective was to get her degree and become a teacher and then she would worry about the rest....

"Um," she said shyly, "I don't suppose you would have anything here that I could put on so that I'm not....," she smiled at her own awkwardness. "I'm not......I haven't....been undressed..." She looked at him pitifully in a vulnerably innocent way and hoped he understood.