View Single Post
Old 09-28-2006, 01:01 AM

"Are we allowed to suggest "other " techniques here? "

As long as it discusses how to stimulate the Gspot ANYTHING goes. Like I've said a hundred times in here and LIT - this technique is the best method my "research" has found works. There are other ways and of course you're dealing with people so some will prefer some positions over others, toys over fingers, women over men - you name it there's a variation. The fact is the GSpot and G-Gasms is THE most unknown sexual phenom of the 21st century and IT SHOULDN'T BE. It is easy (once you know how), clean, no muss, no fuss, no STDs and no possibility of making her preggers and you can still drive her absolutely insane with pleasure!!!

I've tried to make it popular and by far the LIT thread has done the best with over 274,000 individual reads to date (end of Sept.06). In combination with the other sites I've posted to there are over 300,000 reads so it has obviously affected some out there. I've been told that some people print out the technique and give it away in Birthday cards or post it on bulletin boards at work. The more the merrier.

Really the BEST way to imporove the mass appeal of the Technique is to contribute to the threads and encourage others to post their stories. The more people post variations and other forms of G stimulation - no matter how weird - then the more people will find success or think, "Hey, wasn't interested before but THAT way really turns me on."

SO post. Take the time to share. Everybody wins with this.