View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 06:30 PM
My own little world

Send a message via AIM to TinTennessee Send a message via MSN to TinTennessee Send a message via Yahoo to TinTennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
I have experimented a lot with this very topic, and until this past Saturday...I'd firmly believed that the best handjob lube ever was KY's warming gel.

I went to the Big E roughly a week ago and while there, I saw a vendor selling Emu Oil. They praised the numerous benefits of Emu Oil and obviously...I had a good wank in mind when I dropped $8.50 on a small bottle. Let me tell you, it was worth every cent. Just enough soaks in to your skin to make it feel soft & slippery but not greasy or oil-soaked. I highly recommend it for a wonderful handjob, and I have every intention to try it and report back to you after a long, languid tit-fuck.

Please feel free to submit pictures of above hand-job when your experimentation is done...all in the name of science of course