View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 02:45 PM
Cynic Emeritus

A new twist ...

I walk through the house, now that Spidey is feeling better. Either that or the alcohol is still coursing through his veins. I pass by the hot tub and notice the cute and naked PixieSprite splashing around. Oh she looks so perky and I will come back later to get into the hot tub but I am investigating the goings-on in the house.

I notice jjjjbo as the Lusty Wench bursting out of her costume in the upstairs hallway. I approach her, plant a long, wet kiss on her lips. My hands rove over her body, reaching for her breasts, feeling her nipples protruding from her costume. I lower her top, exposing her boobs to the cold air in the house. I lift her arms up with my hand and press them against the wall. I lower my head to kiss her nipples, my mouth sucking on them. My hand moves down to her pants and, since they are held up by just a rope, I easily untie them and they fall to the floor. My fingers slide inside the waistband of her panties and I easily slide them down over her but and her legs and they fall to the floor as well.

Her legs spread apart as my finger slides into her wet slit, rubbing her clit. My mouth still sucking on her nipples. She unzips my pants and releases my dick. Pressing her against the wall, I lift one of her legs up as my cock nears her wet pussy.

I slowly slide it in, feeling her slit gripping it. I begin to slide it in and out faster now, my mouth still working on her breasts. My hips move faster and faster as I slide in and out of her a bit faster. She writhes in the pleasure being administered by my pounding cock in her pussy.

I tighten and buck one last time, my cock begins to quiver as I begin shooting cum deep into her pussy. We collapse onto each other and notice several people have gathered and watched this moment.

I kiss her on her forehead, pull up my pants and head back downstairs.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School