View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 09:49 PM
Missing Member

Well I am in Research and Development for the University. I am also trying to get some grants to be able to stay on campus for a while longer. So do you have a boyfriend or family nearby?" he asked as he examined her leg.

"No," she said, shaking her head, "I'm from Tennessee, half way across the country from here. My family's all back there," She smiled and flushed, "No boyfriend either. I just don't have time for all that mushy stuff right now," she said matter-of-factly, shrugging her shoulders.

"Other than my teachers, you're probably the only man I've talked to this much since I was 12." She paused, "Thats when my dad died. Not that you are interested in my life story or anything," she chuckled uncomfortably.

She finally lowered her leg and unconciously lifted the side of her shirt to examine his work, causing the bottom button of the shirt to come undone. She didn't notice until it was too late. She quickly rebuttoned it, turned glowing red, and stood to walk away from Will. She was too embarrassed to look at him.