View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 01:49 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'm following this thread and hoping you (NBK) haven't backed out of it yet.

Please, please don't give up on us now. We (the peeps of Pixies) are always willing to help in life situations. We usually relate your life to something that happened in our lives to give you a "hands on" experience instead of just rhetoric with no background. The questions and answers are extremely important to define/narrow down you individually and not just shoot off the same ole answers to everyone who opens similar threads.

Bear with us because I can see that not all Pixies in similar situations have checked in on this thread. Just remember...though you might be a rarity by "normal" standards, you are not alone!

Oh...and I've thought of one bit of advice that may or may not apply to you. In all the years that you have been immersed in your career/workplace/school I feel you may have forgotten about your outer self and just concentrated on your inner self. If you don't feel pretty you won't portray pretty to anyone else. Have you ever thought of taking some "me time". Go get yourself a complete make-over...body and wardrobe! Get your hair done...a manicure/pedicure...a top of the line spa treatment...shop the latest styles (with a personal shopper) and update your closet...etc.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. Sorrowfully our appearance is the first thing we are judged on, till we open our mouths and all the real beauty spills out!

So...com'on back NBK! Talk to us some more...k?

~Thomas Dewar~