View Single Post
Old 11-12-2006, 04:04 PM

I've not left Pixies yet, just had a busier than usual week. Again, thanks to everyone that took a moment of time to respond to my thread.

PantyFanatic, I think you have summed it all up nicely. The only thing you might have missed out on was hit upon by LixyChick.

My outer appearance probably hasn't been 110%, but I invested in some make-up and have been working on my body recently. My outward appearance is improving and as such my self-esteem grows at the same time. Speaking of outward appearances, I think that is why I've found myself being very comfortable with the internet, it gives an opportunity to know a person for who they are, not what they look like. I like that!

wyndhy, I wouldn't consider myself a religious person but have considered finding a church with an active singles group to see if that might work?

I've also posted a dating profile online, replies are slow but there are some. Now I need to respond in kind.

I think I've answered the question that were hanging out here. If I've missed anything let me know and I'll be more dilligent about answering the questions next go round.